Bakesure Cake Lease
Bakesure Cake Lease | flawless, easy release
Bakesure’s Cake Lease is a new range of high quality release agents.
Cake-Lease is an efficient release, reducing the risk of production delays, production losses and rejects on commercial lines and smaller scale operations.
- Products with high sugar contents and protein content, have a large tendency to stick. Even the slightest adhesion leads to quality reductions which must be avoided at all costs.
- Cake-Lease is a viscous release that can be sprayed or hand applied. Cake-Lease forms a closed stable homogenous release film that is maintained throughout the entire baking process. At all times Cake-Lease prevents contact between the batter or dough and baking tray or pan.
- There is no transfer of the release agent onto the baked goods.
- The user will enjoy the benefit of economical consumption of the release agent.
- Cake-Lease does not polymerize during the baking process
- Smooth and even release will improve the application of creams and topping without crumbly of the outer skin.
- No transfer of release agent onto baked goods.
- The stable homogenous film ensures even rising of powdered aerated product in the pans, improving the volume significantly.
- Industrial bakeries
- Wholesale bakeries
- Ingredient suppliers
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION
Click the link below to download the Bakesure Cake Lease information leaflet:
Cake-Lease is an homogenized blend of:
- Vegetable oil
- Lecithin (Non GMO)
- Fumed Silica
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Anti Oxidant