Bringing the shine back to donuts
Bakesure’s new Donut Glaze is thixotropic with enhanced surface sheen.
Stir the donut glaze after opening.
Remove required amount you require for dipping.
Warm to body temperature in either microwave, Double jacketed saucepan, or gently on hot plate in suitable utensil.
Dip the donut and let the weight of the donut be enough to coat the top of the ring.
Pull up donut and let excess run off.
Allow to set for 10 -15 minutes before displaying.
- Don’t add water or syrup to the donut glaze.
- Don’t leave the lid open, replace after use.
- Don’t over heat the donut glaze (remember it must be body temperature approximately 38 °C - no more).
- Don’t stack donuts on top of each other after dipping.
- Don’t wrap donut in cling film use paper or cardboard serving boxes.
- Don’t push the donut with hand into the glaze, let it’s weight be enough to coat the top of the ring.
- Don’t dip donuts when they are hot.
- Wholesale bakery manufacturers
- Industrial bakeries
- Retail bakeries and confectionaries