Nigerian Bread Improver
Bakesures tailor-made Nigerian Bread Improver creates professional results.
- Converts starch in to sugars the latter is then consumed by the bakers yeast to produce sufficient carbon dioxide necessary for dough leavening.
- Converts pentosans, which favor gas retention of the dough thus improving gluten elasticity. Higher loaf volumes and improved crumb structure.
- Improved Oven Spring
- It maintains the texture of the fresh bread by keeping the amylose starch in its gelled state, preventing recrystalization.
- Improves overall loaf
- Improves Dough Development
- Helps stimulate continuous Gas production by the yeast
- They offer tolerance making the bakers job easier
- Improved machine ability
- Improved Proofing tolerance
- Improved Yields
- Improved shelf life
- Flour mills
- Industrial bakeries
- Premix manufacturers
- Retail bakeries and confectionaries
- Artisan bakeries and confectionaries